Sunday, June 5, 2011

Some times you meet the most unfriendly neighbors!




Violet's doeling ventures into the world with the innocence of youth....:)


"Wow! This is great! Out in the big world....not having to stay in that pen any longer!!"




"Hey! Who are you? Are you my friend? What are you? I'm a goat........"





"You're aweful quiet....don't you ever say anything? I have LOTS to say......."




"Don't you move? You're sure funny looking! I'm cute, everyone tells me so! "




"Why are you looking at me that way? don't you want to be my friend? We can play!"




"YIKES! Wow! You're not nice AT ALL!! "



"I'm OUTTA HERE!!"



"You're mean! See if I ever want to be YOUR friend again! Mom!!!!"







6 comments:

Stella Jones said...

Oh that's such an adorable baby! How mean is that turkey? So pretty too.
Cute pictures.

brokenteepee said...

heh
It's funny. The hens around here fly at my kids all the time. Won't dare fly at the adult goats but as soon as a kid enters the pen. Boom. It's like they have found something lower on the pecking order and they are going to take advantage until the horns grow in.

Such a cute little doe.

Gone2theDawgs said...

Star, that's a guinea. They can be tough in a group but he's been a loner for awhile. I think he's just old and cranky.:)

Nancy K. said...

Oh, that poor little baby! Doesn't that guinea see how CUTE she is?

Dumb bird.

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures, very cute!

goatgirl said...

She is beautiful!