Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Not The Only One.......

I decided that getting infected with the Ipod Virus that got Linda at the 7MSN would be kinda fun. (If nothing else it sure shows what a strange variety of music I listen too...I DO like all kinds):) Here's the rules"

1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. Write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Tag at least 10 friends.
6. Anyone tagged has to do the same, because fun pointlessness spreads like a virus.

And just like Linda, I'm going to say: "Consider yourself tagged if you want to play along".




If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For-U2 (Geez am I really THAT self centered?)

How would you describe yourself?
Straight On-Heart (Usually I try to be straight on with someone....unless it's hurtful...)

What do you like in a girl/guy?
Stardust-Nat King Cole (hmmm...does that mean I'm in dreamland when it comes to what I like???)


What is your life's purpose?
Some Days You Gotta Dance-Dixie Chicks (which probably explains why I'm not rich....)

What is your life motto?
Driving Along-Harry Nilsson (well, I like driving/traveling places....but this is probably like how I go thru life...speed bumps and all).

What do your friends think of you?
One Of These Nights-Eagles (they're gonna give me one, "POW, right in the kisser!" with nods to Ralph and Alice Kramden)

What do you think of your parents?
Back In The Saddle-Gene Autry (not really sure where I want to go with this one.....)

What do you often find yourself thinking about?
Les Bon Temps Rouler Waltz-Michael Doucet and Beausoleil (well....let the good times roll! at least I'm thinking about it even when they aren't quite rolling...)

What do you think of your best friend?
Stuck In The Middle With You-Steelers Wheel (who better to be stuck anywhere with I guess.....)

What do you think of the person you like?
The Long And Winding Road-Beatles (I guess I hope they'll always be with me no matter how long and winding the road is.....)

What is your life story?
Gravity-John Mayer (hmmmm, is this saying that it's the only thing that kept me from floating away....or the only thing I take seriously in my life...because I HAVE to?)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Angel-Sarah McLaclan (no, no, no, I do not want to die and become an angel (at least not yet)....And besides with a license plate that says HEATHN I don't know that I CAN become an angel. :))

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Cailin Na Graaige Doinne-The Chieftains (Seeing as I don't know Gaelic....this could be very interesting.....)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Man Smart Woman Smarter-Harry Belafonte (maybe this explains why I was only married for less than a year?):)

What will they play at your funeral?
Drift Away-Dobie Gray (I guess that would be a nice way to go)

What is your hobby/interest?
Push-Matchbox 20 (oh yeah....the broom, the apple picker.....)

What is your biggest fear?
Bad Things-Jace Everett (doesn't everyone? This one lined up perfectly!)

What is your biggest secret?
Steve McQueen-Sheryl Crow (oh, did I never mention the fact that I was the love child of Steve McQueen?):)

What do you think of your friends?
Life Less Ordinary-Carbon Leaf (it's true, none of my friends, blogging and otherwise lead ordinary lives!)

What will you post this as?
Not The Only One-Bonnie Raitt (sure, this won't be my only post and I'm sure others will catch the virus!)

1 comment:

the7msn said...

Now wasn't that fun? And you do have very eclectic musical tastes.